Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rocket Fantastic [excerpt], Gabrielle Calvocoressi

I don't like today's poem by Gabrielle Calvocoressi.

The language isn't special. The tone is very conversational, which can be a good thing, but in this one it just seems lazy.

Since it's only an excerpt, I suppose I cannot really have an opinion - after all, maybe it all ties together at the end. Dunno, but this gets one big meh from me and does not inspire me to find the whole thing.

Favorite line: "When he's standing in the trees like that and thinks nobody sees him. He's like a stag."
When he's standing in the trees like that and thinks nobody sees him. He's like a stag. - See more at: http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/23450#sthash.y91BkYWX.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of today's poem?